“Breath of fresh air”

Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Fairview Heights
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We called ahead and asked for a refrigerator and microwave. I talked to Heather and she said they would be in the room when we arrived that night. The room had everything we asked for, thanks Heather. Joaquin, at the front desk helped us with directions to where we had to go, wake up calls, and things to do around there. This hotel is wonderful and everyone should try it out. THANKS. Robert

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rgibson2014
Joaquin R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that Heather took care of your request for a fridge and microwave to be placed into your room prior to your arrival. I also glad that Joaquin was able to take care of any questions that you had whether it was for directions or any requests that you may have needed. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Take care!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I was a little nervous after reading some of the reviews but decided to give it a try because the price was great, especially since the rooms were suites. Every staff member we encountered was extremely friendly, especially the waitress and cook at the breakfast buffet. They went above and beyond to meet some strange guest requests! The rooms were very clean and everything seemed in good repair. We will stay there the next time we visit Fairview Heights!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that despite the not so good reviews you read about us you still gave the hotel a chance. We're glad that we surpassed your expectations by implementing great customer service and taking care of any request that you had. We look forward to your return to the Four Points. Take care!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at Four Points during a recent conference. Let me first look at the positive aspects of my stay. The staff were absolutely wonderful. They were both professional and caring, and were always willing to support our needs. Most of our meals were group oriented and provided through the efforts of the hotel chef(s). The result was a wonderful selection of luncheon and formal dinner dishes that were very...VERY good! PArking was covnenient to the facilities and the area provided plenty of retail stores and additional/optional restaraunts. The ONLY reason I would not give the facility a five star rating would be the room. The room, although clean and well equipped, was "small" in todays standards and could really use some soundproofing (I heard everything in the neighboring rooms) with any remodling effort. Considering the basic room daily rate of $109, it seemed small in comparison to other facilities. Overall, the Four Points was a good selection because the staff made it that way..

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that the staff was polite and showed concern when it came to taking care of any of your needs. I'm sorry to hear that the room wasn't as spacious as you would of liked and also that you heard everything your neighbors talked about for the price you paid. I'm glad the conference you came to was great and the food was great and overall you had a great stay. We hope to see you again. Take care!

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a conference. The rooms are spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable with nice and warm bedding. The water pressure is very good and there are a range of hygiene products in the room or available for purchase at the front desk.

The food was excellent in the restaurant and the staff was friendly, efficient, and professional. All in all, if you need a place to stay in Fairview Heights, we would highly recommend the Four Points by Sheraton.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. It's always good to hear that our staff was friendly and we met all your accomodation needs. Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you again if you're in town. Take care!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Last night our annual Employee Awards Banquet was held at the convention center of the Four Points Sheraton in Fairview Heights. As the organizer of this event I heard nothing but rave reviews from guests the entire night. From the beautiful décor, the attentive staff and the awesome food, staff who attended described the event as "one of our best parties ever". At the very beginning Rebecca the Catering Sales Manager, worked with me to make sure that every detail was covered. The Banquet Captain Melody was by my side the entire evening to ensure everything went smoothly. And the food. . .the best way to describe our appetizers, meal and dessert. . . tiny bites of heaven. Chef Art and his team created the perfect menu and prepared a fabulous meal staff will be talking about for years to come. My thanks to all the convention center staff for creating a positive lasting memory!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for you feedback. I know that booking employee parties can be stressful and time consuming. I'm glad to hear Rebecca and Melody took care of al the details as far as the setup of the room and all of the decor the was in the room. I also glad to hear that Art prepared a wonderful meal that you and your employees all enjoyed. We hope that if you have a future event that you will be back to see us. Take care!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I recently had a business conference here, and it was a disappointing stay. Check-in took forever, and when I finally got to my room, the key card wouldn't work. Defective cards was a common theme for our entire group at the hotel - sometimes it took 4 people to use the "magic touch" to get a card to work. The room itself was disappointing - uncomfortable bed, thin walls allowing lots of noise into the room, and old shower fixtures that took a lot of work to get water to stop running. The breakfast was OK, but nothing special. All in all, the consensus was that we'd find a different place to stay for a future conference.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for the slow check-in that you received when you arrived. We're proud to make sure that you have a speedy and efficient check in when staying here with us at the Four Points. What made matters even more complicated is that your keys didn't work and you constantly had to either come to the desk and get them re-keyed or someone had to let you into the room. Here at the Four Points we pride ourselves on making your stay comfortable and uncomplicated and we failed on both spectrums. Again I want to apologize and we hope that you give us another opportunity to show you that this issues you had to deal with weren't typical of our Four Points brand. Take care!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is my first time writing a review, but because the hospitality was stupendous I had to! We had to check in 1/6/14 do to the Hercules snow storm. The power went out in our neighborhood and it was too cold to try to "bunker down," so we checked in the Sheraton 4 Points in Fairview Heights IL. I had to pack in the dark, my hair was all over my head (midnight), it was bitterly cold, I had face mask on, and I was not in the greatest mood to say the least. I am accustomed to horrible customer service because that is the day and age we are in; however Greg at 4 Points was so polite, accommodating, and understanding. He truly made my day. I am very pleased at the hospitality at the Four Points Sheraton FH IL.

Room Tip: The suites are roomy from past experience.