We drove from Nashville to St Louis in a day, and were happy to arrive at Four Points in the afternoon. We received a complimentary upgrade to a suite (there were no king rooms left) which was very nice, as well as being offered warm cookies when we arrived.
Staff were friendly and helpful, location was close to some shopping malls, restaurants and fast food chains. Further out from St Louis than I had initially expected, but fine for just passing through to the next destination the following day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shopping, dining, entertainment and more are at your fingertips when you stay at the Four Points by Sheraton St. Louis – Fairview Heights. All guest rooms feature contemporary furniture, complimentary High Speed Internet access, and much more. Enjoy room service or breakfast, lunch, and dinner in our Fountains Cafe. Situated off Interstate 64 (Exit 12) and Highway 159, we are convenient to all of St. Louis' finest attractions. St. Clair Square - southern Illinois' largest shopping mall - is just across the highway. Scott Air Force Base is only a few miles away and downtown St. Louis is a mere 10 minutes away. Come and experience why business and leisure travelers alike make Four Points by Sheraton St. Louis – Fairview Heights their first choice when visiting St. Louis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- 4 Points By Sheraton Fairview Heights
- Sheraton Fairview Heights
- Four Points Fairview Heights
- Fairview Heights Sheraton
- Fairview Heights Four Points