“Veterans Day Meal Was Very Good”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Schertz, Texas
“Veterans Day Meal Was Very Good”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Had not eaten at a Red Robin facility in years, but did so on Veterans Day to partake in their free Tavern burger and fries for all veterans. I must say the burger was excellent. The fries were fresh and hot, but not to my living as their fries are large and thick. The restaurant was hopping as many veterans took part in their very gracious offer. The diner was open and airy with a number of TVs hanging on the walls. The service was pretty good and everyone did their best to keep the tables cleared and refills served. The only reason I gave a four out of five is that I do believe the prices are high. I hope to return soon.......this time on my own dime.

Belleville, Illinois
“Big juicy hamburgers”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Hamburgers are big, juicy, messy and good. Best part is the endless steak fries. Always wanted to try the onion rings but have not yet done so. Prices are a bit high, but if you eat a ton of fries I guess it's worth it. I always expect a lot from a $10.00 hamburger and I didn't get it.

Visited February 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The servers here are very nice and helpful. They have some of the best burgers around here. I love their Grilled Chicken Teriyaki sandwich. The grilled pineapple they put on it is just amazing. I usually don't like to get messy when I eat, but I smash these sandwiches and don't even care how nasty my fingers get. It's totally worth it.

• Visited March 2013
Collinsville, Illinois
“More Coffee! No Complaints”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We tried Red Robin before checking into our hotel. The server never once complained that we were just talking and requesting refills on the coffee. When we did decide to order an appetizer I discovered the guacamole had jalepeno in it which I was allergic to. Stephan quickly replaced it with something else that I could have. Excellent Service!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Countreefly
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

All the food is good. The endless steak fries are tasty. But, you have to ask for refills. The Tower Of Rings, is super tasty. It's worth the price, even with the free fries. The Royal, is my favorite. I like a burger, with an egg on it.

Visited March 2013