“steaks are very good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Belleville, Illinois
“steaks are very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

The steaks are made how you order them. I prefer medium and they send it out perfectly made every time. Waiters and waitresses are friendly and they have always kept our drinks full. The atmosphere has always been peaceful when we go to Longhorns.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Belleville, Illinois
“Longhorn Steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

We went here on Easter Sunday. I had the Prime Rib Steak Sandwich. It came with a side of Horseradish Sauce. It was good but not the best I have had. I actually thought it would be much better. It didn't have hardly any onions or mushrooms on it. The sauce on the side was good. The meat could have been more tender & more of it. My friend had the Baby Back Ribs & said they were very good. He didn't like the green beans because they were not tender. I'm not sure if I will go back or not. The first time I ever went for a Steak dinner my steak was well done & I wanted medium. The waitress we had was very nice & helpful.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Granite City, Illinois
“Great Food great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

You did it again Fairview. This is our favorite location. The food is great. The only slight complaint I have is the saltiness. If someone has high blood pressure please make sure you suggest no salt or less salt on food. Last night was good but quiet a bit saltier than normal but we only go about 2 to 3 times a year. Everything was still prepared very well and still tasted excellent. Our server was very nice and the manager was helping out! That is such an example and blessing to his employees. GREAT JOB everyone! OH ya forgot one big thing. Since my husband is diabetic I didn't really want to get my free birthday dessert so I asked if I could substitute for an appetizer in stead and the waiter said yes. This is a big PLUS in my books.

• Visited March 2013
T.H. IN
“Longhorn Steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2013

Our experience at this restaurant was awesome. The filets were so tender they melted in your mouth. Our server was attentive, and treated our grandson like a VIP. He's four so sometimes he a little impatient. We sat in the bar area but it was quiet, so we were able to enjoy our meal. We will definetly go back.

• Visited February 2013
Belleville, Illinois, United States
“Great steaks but over kill on the barbeque sauce.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

My picky 12 year old son ate it all (he had a steak with mashed potatoes) but my barbeque had too much sauce on it for my taste and even came with more on the side. Next time will order again with no sauce on, but only on the side. The warm washcloth was nice to have after eating such messy ribs.
The servers were very attentive - the glasses were never even 1/4 empty before they were refilled. My son says we have to go back like now.

Visited November 2012