I stayed here for 2 nights on Dec. 14 & 15 due to a problem with my home ( I live just 20 minutes away) The staff went beyond what any hotel/motel I have ever experienced. The rooms were clean and updated and I am a very picky traveler. Moy that is in charge of the morning breakfast insures that everyone has what they need. Maria in housekeeping was always helping me, if it would be with ice buckets or the elevator. This team works in such harmony together, they truly make you feel very welcome and like family. Danielle at the front desk was a ray of sunshine and always smiling and helpful, Rachel the day supervisor helped me beyond what I could ever write here. There are alot of rooms within 4 exits off of Hwy 64 though I would not hesitate in staying at the Fairfield Inn. Also, comfy beds and very quiet which was an extra nice perk. Wi-Fi worked PERFECT!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- Fairfield Inn Fairview Heights
- Fairfield Fairview Heights
- Fairview Heights Fairfield Inn