The hotel was pretty good. The room was clean. Small TV though. It had a pool. Decent breakfast (cereal, yogurt, waffles, breakfast sandwiches, pastries, bagels........The area also had lots of shopping and restaurant choices. The hotel is right off of I-64 about 12 miles to downtown St. Louis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights hotel near downtown St. Louis is the ideal resting place for corporate, leisure, and long term travelers. Guests enjoy our location off I-64 near I-255 which provides swift access to many attractions such as Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, Edward Jones Dome and the Scottrade Center. Our Fairview heights hotel is only minutes from downtown St. Louis and Scott Air Force Base and an 8 mile drive from the Gateway Conference Center for grand-scale events, corporate functions, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- Fairfield Inn Fairview Heights
- Fairfield Fairview Heights
- Fairview Heights Fairfield Inn