Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
US$129
Hampton.com
US$119
US$115
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fairview Heights)
US$77
US$68
EconoLodge
Super 8 Fairview Heights-ST. Louis(Fairview Heights)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
US$76
QualityInn
US$61
All reviewshot dogsbaked potatofree drinksevening foodadult beveragesevery employeeroom was cleanmixed drinksevening kickbackfree happy hourst louishot foodthe hotel offerschillinice poolrecommend this hotel to anyoneolive garden
Reviewed 6 August 2009

My friend and I stayed here since I was picking up my children from the St. Louis Airport. We deceided to make a get-a-way trip of it. First of all the service was great! Fast check in, clean room and hotel. Lots of free stuff! You get free drinks from 5:30-7:00 pm nightly. Free DVD rentals, popcorn, sodas, snacks, hot breakfast, & parking. The pool and hot tub were clean and everyone on the staff was very helpful. My friend and I even called the hotel while we were out shopping and asked for directions to a local supermarket and received perfect directions. Close to St. Louis without the high prices! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The room was clean and the marble flooring and bathroom was very elegant. My kids loved the 32 inch flat screen tv. I would rate this hotel with an A+.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2008

My husband, two kiddos and myself stayed for 4 nights in the beginning of August and had a fabulous time. The staff were all very helpful. The hotel was super clean. Breakfasts and snacks were great and the pool/workout area were very nice too. My kids loved the indoor/outdor pool. We had NO problems and the staff were helpful with all requests and gave great advice and directions. We would stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2008

This is a terrific hotel! The staff were friendly and helpful. Parking was great for the Penske truck and car hauler (and not every hotel has that kind of parking available, either). The room was clean. Breakfast was hot and fresh. No complaints at all! A very relaxing night.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2008

I found myself at the Drury Inn as part of my first "road warrior" assignment, and cannot speak highly enough of the service and accommodations. The rooms were clean and quiet, the breakfast was always very good, and the management was always very responsive to our requests and needs.

Although I was there on business for a month, I plan to return with family in tow to visit St. Louis this summer. It is convenient to the city, but plenty of hotels and restaurants are close by. I don't discount issues described in other previous review (except for the general condition of the property, which I found very good for a hotel in this class), but my experience was excellent. I would recommend this specific hotel to anyone in need of accommodations in the St. Louis area.

Did I mention the beds were particularly comfortable?

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2007

Front desk and check-in were great but the rooms were smelly and the noise from other rooms was unbelievable. Did not get a good night's rest. The "free" breakfast was terrible and the dinng area was dirty. Stay at the Fairfield or Hampton Inn just down the road instead.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family