“Needs upgrade!”

Reviewed 8 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Farmer City

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Good location across the street from a nice, clean family style restaurant. Did not eat the breakfast at the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I honestly don't know how Days Inn can keep their name on this hotel. It has to be the most disgusting place I have ever seen. The rooms are filthy and they smell. The light switches don't work. The door doesn't shut all the way. There are dead bugs smashed on the walls and who knows what sort of stains are on the bathroom door. I will be sleeping with my clothes on and one eye open.If we hadn't been driving for 13 hours already today I would get right back into the car. Safe to say I will never return, and being I don't wish to risk any further infection, I will not be eating their breakfast in the morning. Ish. Keep driving.... this is one stop you shouldn't make.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Cathy489
Reviewed 2 July 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Craig R
Reviewed 12 March 2013

We will probably never stay here again; I wonder if they had even changed the sheets; the shower curtain was filthy; it would take me a lot more room to describe my opinion of this hotel. We were almost sorry we didn't try to make it to Bloomington. Is there even a village of Farmer City? We felt almost captive as we had no choice in gas, restaurants or lodgings. Hopefully weather conditions will permit us to make it past this point next year.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jhm20_12
Reviewed 7 March 2013

We were forced off I74 by exhaustion and bad weather. My first reaction upon seeing tha motel was to turn around and keep driving but weariness won out. Old and worn out and not kept up very well describes what we found. Room was quiet and the TV worked but everything felt unclean. Could not bring myself to try the breakfast.

Room Tip: turn around and keep driving
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank George S

Been to Days Inn Farmer City? Share your experiences!