“Amazing Anniversary Weekend”
Review of Sybaris Frankfort

Sybaris Frankfort
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Booked a suite for our anniversary. My wife has not stopped talking about the place since. We loved everything about it. We have stayed in luxurious suites before and have our best and worst lists but this tops all we've seen. Planning a stay at another location soon since we'll be there for the holidays.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 4kidsadvisor
There are newer reviews for Sybaris Frankfort

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My husband and I chose to book the Sybaris Paradise Pool suite for our anniversary/well needed getaway. We stayed 3 days and LOVED every moment. Our room was just as pictured on the Sybaris website. I was extremely pleased at the cleanliness of the room when we entered. We had a bottle of champagne on ice and 2 in the refrigerator, along with a box of chocolate covered strawberries. There was a bag of ice in the freezer. We had plenty of room to store the food/snacks we brought. The room had a 4-cup coffee maker, regular/decaf coffee and creamer/sugar packets.

We loved the pool/whirlpool area. We only used the steam room a couple of times. The sound system was perfect in the room and pool area. We used the dvd player and ipod dock. Both worked well. We did turn the tv around on its stand to watch the World Series games from the pool area.

They provide soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes/toothpaste, make-up remover pads and q-tips. We also had more than enough plush Sybaris robes for our stay.

My husband and I own a restaurant, plus have full-time jobs. We were so in need of a relaxing getaway. This couldn't have been any better. The pictures really don't do justice to the relaxing, romantic atmosphere. We will definitely go back. Thanks for a wonderful anniversary week!!!

Room Tip: If you stay more than one day, they will come in to clean/check pool and room. We went to Chef Klau...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Dawn W
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This place is SO Romantic!!! My Fiance and I got the Paradise Suite, and even though I really wanted the Chalet suite, the disappointment faded the second we walked in. The place was exceptionally clean, it felt like we were the first couple to ever be in there. The fake plants around the pool felt a little dated, but the rest of the room is breathtaking. There was a beautiful waterfall, the pool changed colors everywhere, the hot tub felt amazing, and the steam room took hide-and-go-seek to a whole other level ;) LOL The property is gated, so it felt more private and we weren't bothered at all. In fact it made us feel cut off from distractions. Remember to bring your own food and DVD'S/Music etc, unless you plan on going out for Dinner. We didn't want to waste any time from our suite so we picked up McDonald's! LOL We loved our "mini vacation" so much we contemplated foregoing our plans for the next day so we could stay another night. We already booked the Chalet suite for Sweetest Day next weekend! I'm so excited!!!!! This place is AMAZING!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Katherine C
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I kept reading the reviews, but nothing could have prepared me for how romantic this place is. My boyfriend and I are very romantic and our stay in the Paradise suite brought the romance up to a notch I didn't know existed. We were a little disappointed that they didn't have any adult channels , but for a small deposit we were able to rent some movies from the lobby. Loved the mirror above the bed and the red lighting. we definitely are going to visit again. Hopefully we'll get to try the Majestic suite on our next stay.

Room Tip: I would definitely stay in a room with a pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michele V
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Wow, what an awesome place!! My wife surprised me with this mini trip. Our room had a private pool with water falling from the ceiling. There was a steam room and hot tub flowing into the pool. The bed room had a whirlpool that faces the tv with mirrors everywhere (including above the bed)!!! Sat in the massage chair and watched college football. This place was fantastic!! Would go back in a heart beat!! Well worth the money.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank scott16
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I've heard all kinds of tales about the Sybaris, and I was a little skeptical about going to a "sex hotel." I was amazed by the experience! Starting with the front desk staff, I was impressed. Polite, professional, clean...it was on par for the classy hotels in downtown Chicago. The "rooms" are more like little apartments with a kitchenette, dining area, bathroom, swimming pool, and steam shower. There are NO windows, so you really can lose yourself to sleeping and relaxing however you want to.

Part of the magic of the room is mirror placement; it's a small area for all that you have, but it seems HUGE with the use of lighting and mirrors. The mirrors on the ceiling above the bed were over-the-top, but otherwise it was a private tropical paradise that we claimed for $299.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Just_me_wandering
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We went for the 12:30-4:30 afternoon getaway and it was the perfect amount of time to enjoy reconnecting with my husband for our anniversary. I wasn't sure if it would be kind of "cheesy" or "sleazy" but it wasn't at all - beautiful rooms, romantic without being sleazy, very clean in all areas. We had the Paradise room with the pool/hot tub - both were very nice, we enjoyed them a lot. Didn't try the steam room, but we did enjoy the massage chair. Very private; professional staff. We will definitely return sometime!

Room Tip: We really enjoyed the Paradise pool room - I think for an additional $20 you can have a pool that is...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank otcarla28
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfort
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Matteson
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Tinley Park

Been to Sybaris Frankfort? Share your experiences!