“Once you go Ambiance, you will never go back to Sybaris :)”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Franklin Park
Ambiance Inn & Suites
Schiller Park, Illinois
“Once you go Ambiance, you will never go back to Sybaris :)”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Me and my fiance found out about Ambiance through friends, and decided to try it once even though we are satisfied sybaris customers, when we got there we were shocked ! it is nicer, way more luxuries, and cleaner!(not that sybaris isn't clean) Ambiance is just a newer facility and is more advanced. Sybaris was created long time ago and I don't think they have ever re-modeled. Excellent experience! Beautiful rooms! Great service! Ideal place for a romantic getaway with you loved one :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND! :))

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
12 Thank Fionkaxoxo

Families
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Cincinnati, oH USA
Reviewed 10 May 2012

We stayed in the fusion suite. It was elegant, the bathtub was spectacular, the room was new, clean and I loved all of the amenities. highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank John L
kenosha
Reviewed 4 March 2012

ME and my friend had fun their and would can back again and again

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Tamika p
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I was soo disappointed when I got there because I was looking forward to seeing the same gorgeous rooms that I'd seen on their website... Well, their photographer deserves a medal because he sold that place as gold. The room itself was ok, but the bathroom was not. The water pressure was low, you had to hold the toilet handle in order for it to flush, the hair dryer was soo dusty I was scared to use it and the carpet looked very warn out. There were these obnoxious signs everywhere "politely" warning you that if you took anything that they would charge you and it was itemized. Our room was missing a microwave and the it was just all around dull. There appeared to be some incomplete renovations such as a little tacking here or there and spot painting that just didn't work out. The outward appearance reminds you of a roadside motel, and the lobby's front desk had a huge bulletproof glass between you and the receptionist. You even had to go to the front desk for an ice bucket! The only plus side was the jacuzzi was beautiful and the fireplace was warm and inviting... But that wasn't worth what we spent! Needless to say I was too disappointed! I'd been looking forward to this little getaway for weeks.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
13 Thank E B
AMBIANCE_FP, Manager at Ambiance Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at AMBIANCE. Although it is our goal to exceed the expectations of each and every guest, it is apparent that we failed to do so during your stay with us.

We feel that our website accurately depicts our property and the recent addition of high-definition virtual tours shows our rooms and suites in a very detailed, unedited manner. The room type that you had stayed in (Fusion Suite) is currently undergoing a complete renovation including the addition of all new luxury bathrooms with Grohe spa showers (all other rooms and suites at AMBIANCE currently have bathrooms with Grohe spa showers).

Once again, thank you for your comments. They are greatly appreciated.
North Aurora, Illinois
Reviewed 22 December 2011

My husband and I recently stayed overnight on Monday. Originally when I made the reservation I booked the cobalt plus room, but they upgraded us for free because the guy that took my info down messed up. So, the upgrade was nice. Everything was clean, which was good, cause I was nervous about that. I would go back again.

• Stayed December 2011
5 Thank mespeerly
illinois
Reviewed 14 October 2009

The Ambiance is an outstanding Inn; so clean, peaceful and best of all private. The rooms and spas are out of this world. This is definitely the place to go for R&R, romance and surprises. Can't wait to return.

Mags & Hugh

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
6 Thank mags2009
Chicago
Reviewed 29 September 2009

My wife and I were looking for something fun to do last weekend and my friend recommended Ambiance. We stayed in a brand new suite (was not even on their website yet) called the Lotus. We walked in and my wife and I were floored by the suite. Contemporary design and very upscale. We were most impressed by the size of the spa tub that was in the middle of the living room– it was huge (see pics that I posted). The tub was round and by far the biggest spa tub I have ever seen. The living room also had a bar area with sink and refrigerator and a plasma TV. The bedroom had a bed that was on a platform and also had a plasma TV. The tub had water jets, air bubbles, colored lighting and even had a little waterfall that worked with the jets. The bathroom was spotless (my wife is a clean freak and she was even impressed by the cleanliness) and had a very large shower (big enough for both of us) with three big shower heads that gushed water out. Overall we were very impressed with our stay at Ambiance and are already planning our next stay!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
10 Thank bigshoulders71
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin Park
Near North Side
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago

Been to Ambiance Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!