“Incredible Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Franklin Park
Ambiance Inn & Suites
Elmhurst, IL
“Incredible Stay”
Reviewed 15 August 2008

I was looking for a romantic place to celebrate my anniversary. A friend of mine told me about the Ambiance so I stopped in for a brochure and ended up taking a tour of a few of the suites. I looked at about 6 different room types that featured amenities like hot tubs, spa tubs, fireplaces, etc. and was seriously impressed by the cleanliness and condition of the suites. They all seem to have been recently updated and were all really nice. I ended up booking the Spa Relaxation Suite.

Upon check-in my partner was questioning my choice of hotel. The area where the hotel is located is not all that great (not unsafe but just not all that appealing). There are a limited number of restaurants in the immediate area so we ended up driving about 10 minutes to Rosemont for dinner. The Ambiance has an enclosed parking lot that is nicely landscaped and has several fountains. The fact that the parking lot was enclosed made both me and my partner feel safe.

Upon opening the door to our suite my partner was truly impressed. The large suite (which is obviously new) had a huge steam shower that had 3 large shower heads - the shower head in the middle of the ceiling was huge and dumped alot of water when turned on. The living room also had a very large spa tub and a wet bar. The wet bar was not stocked but champagne and beverages were available in the reception area. The bedroom had a king bed (with mirrors above and behind the bed) love seat and a plasma TV. The lighting system above the bed was a bit hard to use but after following an instruction guide that the front desk staff member provided us with we were able to create a whole bunch of different lighting effects. The bedroom also has a very cool electronic fireplace that adds to the contemporary feel of the room. The bathroom was nicely finished - double sinks, granite vanity and even a bidet! The best way to describe it was
like a romantic "W" hotel on steroids.

A very cool suite at a price that will allow us to return soon!

• Liked — Steam Room, Spa Tub
  • Disliked — Hotel Location
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
5 Thank MattElmhurst_IL

Families
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin Park
Near North Side
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago

Been to Ambiance Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!