“1st review and it's an great one!”
Review of Positano's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Positano's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Franklin Park
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My husband and I dropped into Positano's on a Saturday afternoon, just after the normal lunch hour. There were only 2 other diners in the restaurant at the time. We were promptly seated in the dining area which is very clean and comfortably decorated in an Italian theme. Our server was very friendly, the food was served in the right order and all at the same time. We started with their sampler appetizer platter which was enormous and delicious with a few dipping sauces of ranch and marinara. Really good! My husband ordered veal parmesan, I had their #1 entree of lasagna. Both were SO good. The minestrone soup was also fantastic. The crusty Italian bread they serve with olive oil and parmesan is very light and crispy. I asked what they did to it to make it that way but was told it's a secret! If I am ever in the way of Franklin Park again, I most certainly would stop in. We enjoyed our meal at Positano's!