Regal Inn Chicago-O'hare Airport Franklin Park
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Franklin Park
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Very Nice hotel. We were 5 of us, checked in into 2 different rooms. We had an elderly person with us, so they happily accommodated us in the floor level rooms. Good WIFI reception, good WIFI speed in both rooms. Spotless rooms. The room service guys who work here have been working here for many years. They were very professional, friendly, and thorough in cleaning. I have checked into much more expensive hotels and still not had this kind of good customer service. Highly recommend. Location is very close to the Airport, Cruise America RV and Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Very welcome service, clean , and short distance to shopping would like every one to try this location . It a must see , can not explain all but. My Name is Maynard Melson and I would not give my name unless for the best prices in the area Come have a look for yourself and see that I am truthful. I stay at motels several days a week an this was a deal . Management was excellent and friendly the minute I arrived I felt safe the minute a sat eyes on this location. All of the facility was excellent laundry Faces, rates, I plan to return soon. And I will tell my friends and neighbors about Regal Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed here for two nights, the service was wonderful from checking in to checking out! In the lobby there is a camera system that you can see and it shows you every inch of the hotel except for rooms of course. Rooms were extremely nice. Very well maintained. Cleaned the room while we left and none of our personal belongings were touched besides what was on the bed, my daughters blanket was folded up nicely and stuffed animals were put on the bed neatly, she loved that! Restaurants, and gas stations near by within walking distance. Thanks to the employees that I encountered during my visit for making us feel welcomed and safe! Definitely recommend to others, and will stay again on my next trip hands down!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Courtie0924
Reviewed 21 June 2014

As flight cancel at O'Hare, I have to stay here for one night. The service was great, the room was super clean. Never expect more than this from the motel. You will be not sure what it's like from the outside, but when you step in the room. You'll be surprise!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We had to make an impromptu stay at the Regal Inn after our flight was cancelled. We took a taxi to the Regal Inn and we were really happy about our choice. They were really nice and had fast service. The rooms were very modern and extremely clean. We were even driven back to the airport in the morning free of charge by a hotel employee. They made our night after an extremely long frustrating day of flight delays and cancelations at O'Hare. I highly recommend the Regal Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The Best place to stay in Franklin Park. Very large rooms including the bathroom, plenty of space to work or relax and allways kept very clean. Its nice to stay at a place that the employe's care. Well Managed. Also many place's near by to eat and you can bring your leftovers back to your room, they provide a mico and fridge.

Room Tip: King size bed was my choose
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Very clean room with soft king bed. Nicely appointed. I wasnt sure when I saw the outside of the building but once I was inside and saw the room I was impressed. It's also nice if there's a 24 hour diner right in the parking lot and a good one at that, Johnny's

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Comfort Suites O'Hare
Comfort Suites O'Hare
#4 of 9 in Schiller Park
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Hillside

Been to Regal Inn Chicago-O'hare Airport Franklin Park? Share your experiences!