Regal Inn Chicago-O'hare Airport Franklin Park
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Franklin Park
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The room is clean, and service is nice. I and my wife was very satisfied to stay here, but My wife will leave from USA to China on August 26, so we have to check out, I love this place, I will choose this one for my next trip.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Beautiful room for a real good price. Love the customer service as well. My husband was upset because we reserved two rooms but it wasn't next to each other so the front desk guy was kind enough to find two rooms next to each other. Will stay again if when I come back to chicago.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I went on a 4 day trip to Chicago with my brother and with my boyfriend. We were looking for hotel that was not too expensive for us three students :)

When we checked in we were welcomed very friendly. The service was very nice and showed us a lot of things to do in Chigaco. He recommeded us the CityPass and other good offers. Whenever we needed help or had a question they had a lot of patience and answered them.

For me it is important that the room and the bathroom are clean, as well as the sheets. Regal Inn provided this for me.The roomservice came everyday and kept the room clean. Besides, the room was big, had a TV, microwave and a small fridge.

There are also a few breakfast opportunities around the hotel. For example Lulu Pancakes just across the street and Dunkin' Donut just 2 minute drive.

Maybe a little downside for me was, that I heard the cars driving by at night. But i helped myself with earplugs and erverything was fine ;)

All in all it was a pleasent and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2014

initially worried for location but once reached there, looked neat and parking lot full of cars, could be fully booked, management is nice and rooms are very clean..very reasonable rates too, very close to airport.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I remember just coming from Germany on my vacation trip to meet some folks of mine. I had been looking up for motels before and decided that the Motel 6 would be a good choice, when the people there told me that they would not rent me a room for I was still under the age of 21. So I cruised through Chicago, tired and pretty much lost, dragging my darn suitcase everywhere with me, until somebody pointed me to the Regal Inn. I got there by cap and after a long day of stress it really was the best thing that could have happened to me: The service was great and nice, the room was big and clean, the price for the night was very decent and I really felt comfortable. It is a great place to stay when you are under the age of 21 and just need a room for some nights before continuing your journey, but even so I would recommend it to anyone. So thank you guys very much!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeremias K
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

In all, there were approximately 20 of us and reserved 6 rooms from across the country. All of the rooms were clean and spacious. Hotel staff were very accommodating. Very affordable. We will stay here again when in Chicago.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 15 August 2014

booked from Australia , I chose wisely , place is clean , friendly and good service , only too willing to help . friendly service . Problems ? None , Happy ? yes . would recomend Regal Inn . thanks !!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Comfort Suites O'Hare
Comfort Suites O'Hare
#3 of 9 in Schiller Park
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Hillside

Been to Regal Inn Chicago-O'hare Airport Franklin Park? Share your experiences!