“Awesome!!!!!!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Freeport
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Freeport
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Excellent location!!!! Excellent service!!! Clean and healthy environment!!! Just go and enjoy!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank ask71
BaymontFreeport, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2011

Dear ask71,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay. It is refreshing to be described as an "awesome" property that has "excellent" value to offer! We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you return to the property on your future visits to the area.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 June 2011

I am a very particular guest at hotels. The Baymont Inn in Freeport EXCEEDED my expectations! This hotel was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great, staff was friendly. I would HIGHLY recomend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Dear Dilbert65,

It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments such as your are always appriciated and welcome. Our staff strives to ensure that all of our guests are as comfortable as they would be at home. We also take great pride in maintaining the operations and cleanliness of the property. Please come back to see us the next time you are in the Freeport area!

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 14 June 2011

We were greeted with smiles and the check-in was simple. We were directed to our room and were informed on the locations of the pool, exercise room and ice. They also had laundry available which is a convenience. Room was clean and service was great.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
BaymontFreeport, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2011

Dear mosquared,

Thank you for completing a review of your stay. We appreciate your comments and take pride in knowing that we accommodated you as our guest. We strive to provide each guest with the appropriate information during our reservation and check-in processes. I am pleased to hear that you received the service that we work hard to provide. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 13 April 2011

Hot breakfast in the morning, clean pool, wonderful sheets. Nuff said.

1  Thank Dennist69
BaymontFreeport, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2011

Dear Dennist69,

Thank you for taking time to complete a review of our property. We appriciate you as our guest and look forward to serving you in the future. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to make each guest as comfortable as possible during their stay by providing Hometown Hospitality. Thank you again for your comments.

Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 28 March 2011

I stay here an average of 1-2 nights per month. I find it to be a pleasant stay. Pool and hot tub are open 24 hours, the breakfast is nice and open until 10AM. A couple of nights during the week there is soup and snacks available in the evening and many times cookies in the lobby.
The rooms are well suited for the business traveler with desks and microwaves and small frig.
I will continue to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
BaymontFreeport, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2011

Dear mim01_11,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete a review of our property, staff, and accomodations. We appriciate your business and thank you for being our guest. It is always refreshing to read a review such as yours. The staff's main goal is to make you feel that our hotel is your "home away from home". Again, thank you for being our guest! We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2011

The Baymont Inn and Suites is as far as I'm concerned is the best place to stay while in Freeport. Very clean and the hotel staff are the friendliest and most helpful around. The manager's reception is an extra nice treat for people traveling on business. Thanks for always making me feel welcome when I stay there.

Dear Odette1155,

We are pleased to read about your pleasant experiences while staying with us. The staff takes pride in offering the Hometown Hospitality that the brand is known for. While accomodating guests such as yourself, it is easy! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We appriciate you as a guest and your business. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to the Freeport area.

Reviewed 27 September 2010

Okay, so I really feel bad saying this as there are many good reviews of this hotel, maybe just a bad week? Don't know.. we got there late, they weren't supposed to hold our reservation, but they did (that was nice) However we were supposed to get two twin beds in our room, and we got one, bed was very uncomfortable and the reservation was never done right in the first. The walls are on the thin side, we heard other people in other rooms pretty well... wallpaper was coming down off the walls, floor wasnt clean and the blankets looked like they were about thirty years old... rooms do however come with their own microwave and fridge, that was nice. Now, however I step into my lair of bad reviews.. I was in the pool and hot tub and I noticed that the ladders were loose and all the bolts were finger tight, the lights in the pool moved back and fourth (I ran into it while i was swimming on accident and noticed so I went over to make sure I didn't damage it) It was just never installed, it kind of sits in there.. Not cool with electricity going through it! The hot tub worked, but temperature seemed to be very low, I also noticed that the room I was in had similar issues such as the towel rack in the bathroom was coming down. continental breakfast was good, the bisquits and gravy were yummy. Coffee tasted like water with burned grounds (this isn't the only hotel that does this) I stayed in another, these folgers coffee machines just do NOT work, bring your own coffee or use the ones in your room) Other than that, the price wasn't the cheapest, I'd feel a bit better paying it if I hadn't found the card in the bathroom asking guests to re-use the towels in an "effort to save the environment" Theres a time and a place for this, it's not in a hotel and I'm sorry but I'm paying you 83$ a night to give me fresh towels, not tell me to re-use them. If I ever go back to freeport, I think I'll be trying another hotel sorry guys. (I tried to make this review as nice as I could but there just isn't a very nice way to put it)

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveller0692456
BaymontFreeport, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2010

Dear Traveller0692456,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a review of our property. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying and appreciate your feedback. Please know that feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property. I want to assure you that the safety of our guests is very important and the pool issues will be addressed. I apologize that you feel our linens are outdated. We take great pride in the cleanliness and upkeep of the property and replace damaged and worn linens on a regular basis. In response to the "go green" place card, it is the guests option to either reuse guest towels or request fresh linens daily, either choice would be respected. At no time would we deny a guest a fresh towel. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit to Freeport.

K. Bennett

Also consider these accommodations in or near Freeport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Freeport
Country Inn & Suites Stockton
West Motel
West Motel
#4 of 7 in Freeport

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Freeport? Share your experiences!