All reviews late night check room was clean family suite great place to stay have stayed here several times free breakfast front desk staff an upgrade coffee maker cordova jacuzzi comfort pillows sink housekeeping repair cleanliness
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We travel over 40 weeks each year and stay in many different areas of the country. The Comfort Inn & Suites in Fulton, IL is one I would highly recommend. The hotel is very clean, quiet and convenient to several cities in the area. This was our second visit and we will definitly return. Excellent diner just a few blocks from hotel and many fast food restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times while visiting family in the area. I can always depend on good service with a smile. The room is always clean and the breakfast nook is always visually appealing. The food is above standard for "complimentary breakfast". The lack of a nearby restaurant is a drawback but the staff can guide you to several, and since it is a small community, it isn't difficult to drive a short distance to reach one. The location of the hotel is along a scenic river road through northern Illinois, so if ever leisurely driving through the area, checking out local shops, this is a good stopping place for the night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Liked the hotel. A good place to stay in a rather remote area. Price is commensurate to the services offered. Stayed one night for business purposes. No good restaurants in the area of the hotel. Must go across river to Iowa to get a restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This hotel is located in a quite area of Fulton. You do NOT have to worry about crime in this area. This location also sits near a fire/ems station so rest in comfort knowing help is close by, but not so close that the sirens will wake you. Parking lot is clean and well lit, front desk folks are always helpful and prompt and generally friendly. Interior of the hotel is alway kept very very clean (i really appreciate this...nothing messes with my mood then entering a dirty hotel, this is not the case here), Rooms are secured with key card, restrooms are very clean and spacious, some rooms have a hot tub which is cool because you can watch tv and take a dip. Linen is all very clean. I would like to see an upgrade to the television sets to flat screen to make this more enjoyable, but for me i dont spend much time in the room. There is a medium size pool and hot tub which is great for evenings. The gym consist of an elliptical, tredmill and bike, so be aware that you may have to find another work out location. There is a bike trail that runs north behind the hotel which is good for a nice run. Hope this helps..oh breakfast is standard continental nothing different or special then any other place. I usually get a helping of eggs and a yogurt for the road.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2013

The people & the breakfast are both excellent!!! We needed a few extra's & the management & the others went above & beyond to help us out !!!! We got in for breakfast at "LAST CALL" as is usual for us late nighter's, however they where more than happy to get out some extra delicous blueberry pancake mix,make extra eggs,& load us up with some delicous French Vinailla,Coffee!!!! Extra towels, no problem & the ice machinepumped out enough ice to keep our Powerade & Bud Loghts cold "ALL DAY" until 2:30 A.M. when they finally shutdown the Dragway!!!If you are gonna be anywhere close to Fulton,IL I "HIGHLY RECOMMEND" staying here!!! Without a doubt "ALL" of my next trips to Cordova Dragway,the pit crew & my Racing Family will be staying at the Comfort Inn!!!! They where even so kind to tip me off as to where the police hide at in there little "SPEED TRAP ZONE"!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family