“Delicious”
Review of Vinny Vanucchi's

Vinny Vanucchi's
Reserve with OpenTable
Vinny Vanucchi's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Galena
Cross street: Washington
Peoria, Illinois
“Delicious”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We ate here during our overnite stay in Galena to celebrate our anniversary. We ate outside to take advantage of the beautiful evening. My husband ordered the spaghetti with meatballs and I had a chicken dish with artichokes over linguini. Both were very good and were accompanied with Vinny's famous salad and their fantastic garlic bread. We shared a chocolate chip cannoli for dessert. We even had some left overs to take home and our waiter gave us extra garlic bread to take home with them. Great service and delicious food keeps us coming back here every time we are in Galena. We highly recommend you try Vinny's when you are in Galena.

Chicago, Illinois
“Love in my tummy!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Had a fantastic day trip to historic galena that was made complete by a stop at Vinnys. The food was great and our waitress Cora was both friendly and professional. I would highly recommend the sausage ragu and a glass of wine. All around it was a good experience.

Visited June 2014
“Enough left-overs for another meal!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Love the Italian look of this place. Multiple levels and outdoor seating available. Our waitress was attentive and delightful. The food was unique and delicious. So much on each plate that we took the left-overs home and made another meal of it!

1 Thank Holly R
Marion, Iowa
“Some of the best bread ever!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I love Vinny Vanucchi's. This restaurant is very quaint with lots of character at the top of the hill in Galena. The bread is so delicious spread with lots of butter. All the Italian dishes are excellent and the service is top notch. Keep up the great work!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank judy0502
Hudson, Illinois
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped in here to celebrate his birthday. We got the most romantic spot in the place! The food was delicious and the cheesecake was wonderful. I would eat here again!!

Visited May 2014