“Worst mani/pedi”

Add it.
A Clover On Main Spa
Ranked #4 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Galena
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild Clover Day Spa has re-located from The Irish Cottage Hotel to our completely renovated 6,000 square foot spa, salon, and fitness studio in the heart of Main St., affording visitors a quiet respite to all that Galena has to offer.Only the name has changed...A Clover On Main Spa features the same expert staff who have been providing amazing spa therapies since 2003.Come enjoy three luxurious levels of relaxing spa-ssibilities!
“Worst mani/pedi”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I brought my wedding party in for mani/pedi. There were 10 of us. 8 got shellac which should last at least 2 weeks. Not only was the original quality terrible some girls shellac had fallen off the next day! The mini mani didnt consist of anything special only trimming and filing. For the money we spent and the quality we received was terrible. Don't waste your money at this place!

Visited July 2013

Heyworth, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Average massage and pedicure”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I got a massage and pedicure. The pedicure was very over priced for the job that was done. The pedicurist barely spoke to me. When all was said and done, I had some jagged nails and paint that chipped a day later. Now i know why they want you to buy your own nail polish for $6 more.

While i got the massage, people were talking very loudly in the next room which was extremely distracting. Although I asked for a harder massage, I didn't expect that same pressure on my head and neck as well, as they tend to be more sensitive on everyone. It would have been nice if she checked in with me during the massage to find out about pressure. If I go back, I will ask for a relaxing massage instead.

3 Thank Melissa S
Montgomery, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Much needed massage!!!”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

We visited The Clover on Main while in Galena for a girls getaway. My Mom, my friend and myself all received 1 hour massages and couldn't say enough about our service! Two of us had prior reservations and we added the 3rd the day of our massages with no problem. The staff is very helpful and the massage therapists made us all comfortable during the massage. If you are looking to relax and be pampered in a warm and friendly atmosphere be sure to visit The Clover on Main :)

Visited October 2012
Plymouth, Minnesota
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Relaxing day”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Facial and Massage recently were wonderful. The only thing holding this review back from 'excellent' is that they seemed a bit unorganized. Also - would be nice if they had a central waiting room with water, robes, prior to or after treatment.

Visited September 2012
Galena, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Poor Pedicure Experience”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

The pedicures are great as long as you get one of the really good nail technicians with suffiecient time for the service you are paying for. The quality of the $60 pedicure varies greatly. On my last visit I arrived for my 9AM pedicure only to be greeted by sorry "I have to go setup for a massage and wrap so I will be running late." During the entire pedicure the tech was constantly running between my service and preparing for her next service. During my pedicure the massage therapist was ready to start on his client so "they would have a good experience" ...... hey what about me and my service?????? My 45 minute pedicure ended up taking 15 min total. No relaxing music or atmosphere. Clearly the tech was overbooked and kept apologizing.

Visited July 2012