“Next time I’m in Galena, will definitely dine here again.”
Review of Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo
Ranked #6 of 65 Restaurants in Galena
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Went in at an odd hour, and was a little concerned about no one else being there, but chalked it up to post-lunch, pre-dinner timing, as the reviews were good. The miso soup was the best I’ve had, and the tofu teriyaki bento box was perfect. I look forward to trying the sushi next visit. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

There are new owners and they have added some things to the menu. Everything is excellent. My favorite is the Devil Roll.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The sushi and noodle bowls are great! We have been here about 10 times in the past 5 years and the food never disappoints us! the service has a little something to desired but but the food is worth it!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We drive 3 hours once a year just to have sushi at Little Tokyo! It is by far the best sushi we have ever had! We stay overnight and eat there both days for lunch! Going again this week, can't wait!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Every time I visit Galena, I make sure to eat at Little Tokyo. The sushi there rivals any I have had elsewhere and I just love the hibachi steak! Food is fresh and always very good! Hard to find way down at the end of Main Street - but worth the walk!

Been to Little Tokyo? Share your experiences!