“Delicious, unique burger "joynt"”
Review of Durty Gurt's

Durty Gurt's
Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in Galena
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This place was hopping even at 2:00 in the afternoon, so we knew it must be good. We were looking for a light lunch so my mother in law and I split a cheeseburger and sweet potato fries. The CB was large and very flavorful and moist. The SP fries were crisp (sliced horizontally, like a hamburger pickle). My husband was served a very large plate of delicious bacon and cheese fries which he devoured, and my father-in-law had their chili which he described as "very good, just enough heat". Would definitely visit again when I had a bigger appetite!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Visited yesterday and ordered fries with meals and they were some fresh ones mixed in with old refried fries.. Won't go there again.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Yum, yum, yum! One of the best burger places ever. Great service and quick service! So many burger options and other food choices!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

If you only get to eat at one place in Galena, this should be your choice! Awesome food, wait staff was friendly and the sandwhich I had was amazing! It wasn't expensive, I think I spent ten bucks, and got a huge portion.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great food & service. REally fun environment with bar. The food is excellent! A more casual place to eat.