“Good Sunday Brunch”

Woodlands Restaurant at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Woodlands Restaurant at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 65 Restaurants in Galena
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Wachter Drive
Transit: Resort shuttles are available for all of our golf villas and distinct homes.
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Sunday Brunch at the Woodlands is a most while visiting Galena, IL. There are plenty of choices for all and the mimosas just kept coming. I particularly enjoyed the prime rib and the omelette station.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

You will not leave there hungry that is for sure and they offer a great variety of foods for everyone's pallet. You will not be disappointed in this brunch and I think the cost of it is priced right for all they offer. I especially enjoyed the omelet station they had there.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Great place to eat. Even though this is a resort property, we go here all the time. The food is excellent. If you want something casual you can stay in the bar area with it's great fireplace. My favorite if the prime rib buffet on Saturday nights.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

The food and service are unequaled. The presentation of every dish is unique. The quality of the ingredients and preparation of same was 5 star. The service was prompt and cheerful. A wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 25 December 2011

We visited Eagle on a Friday before the "Luminaria" in Galena. The restaurant and the lodge were tastefully decorated. We ate breakfast on Saturday morning, we chose the breakfast buffet. The options and food were excellent. The service amazing. From the hostess to our server they seemed to bend over backwards to address our every need. They were all so very friendly I felt like I new them all my life. I highly recommend The Woodlands and Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa.