“Great lunch”

Ranked #13 of 65 Restaurants in Galena
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Victory Cafe is located in the heart of Main Street serving up great food in a casual, family-friendly atmosphere. Enjoy our breakfast specialties all day long including fresh baked cinnamon rolls, pancakes, waffles, and omelets. Don't miss daily lunch specials offering the best from our extensive menu of homemade soups, salads, sandwiches, and burgers.Come and enjoy a delicious bacon-infused bloody mary or mimosa with your meal.Bring the family and bring your appetite to Galena's favorite restaurant - Victory Cafe!
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Group of 6~~ even though the sign said "seat yourself", we were greeted and seated by a very friendly gentleman. Our waitress arrived and explained the special to us. I ordered a chicken quesadilla. It tasted great and the portions were generous! Our waitress was attentive and made sure we were happy customers. If I'm in the area again, I would be happy to eat here.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

They serve breakfast all day, so my husband was able to order pancakes for lunch. I ordered the egg salad sandwich and cup of soup special which was delicious. Our server was excellent. I highly recommend for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place was very old-school, café-style. Personalized service....you could tell many of the patrons were regulars! Our food was good, and the service was good as well. Didn't seem sparkling clean, but I'm pretty picky when it comes to that.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We went here for breakfast and were disappointed. The server wasn't very friendly, and the food was not very good. When we would ask for something like an extra fork or sugar free syrup, it seemed like we were asking our server to complete a huge task. I wouldn't go back again, ever.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

A quick lunch, was what we enjoyed during our day to Galena. The strawberry lemonade was a real treat on a humid day. My wife declared the bacon on her Blt the best ever. The owners should be proud, as the menu was a complete list of down home favorites, presented nicely by a wonderful staff. Accurately declared a Victory for all who enter.

Been to Victory Cafe? Share your experiences!