“Uff-da”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Both my wife and I had omelets...I hate to imagine how many eggs went into it. Very good food & great value. The fresh squeezed orange juice was great too! Thanks!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

my husband is obsessed with corned beef hash and was thrilled a few years ago to find that Golden Hen made their own from scratch. we returned this time and it was canned Hormel. I got the eggs benedict and it was bland and prepared on a honey wheat english muffin which ruined the taste and didn't go well with the holindaise. it's still probably one of the best breakfasts on main street, but we were disappointed this time. the service is always down-home, friendly, and speedy.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is a good place to stop for a quick meal. The service was good and the food had a decent price.

1  Thank kmbrown021393
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This quaint little breakfast and lunch place is unbelievable! 5 egg omelets, fresh squeezed orange juice as well as 4 other kinds, skillet meals so full of goodies ut could be shared by 3 people! They use fresh ingredients. My spinach mushroom egg white scramble was cooked to perfection and it came with fruit and an english muffin!! Their coffee was delicious!! Our server was delightful and we never waited or wanted for a thing!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Great 5 egg omelet. Very fresh. Lots of other good breakfast choices. Good service. Good coffee. Cozy.

Been to The Golden Hen Cafe? Share your experiences!