“Amazing massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of RestorationSpirit

RestorationSpirit
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Advanced Center for the Mind/Body connection. Open your world to exceptional healing through specialized therapy sessions, alternative health products, insightful classes, and traditional Eastern energy-work.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Galena, Illinois
“Amazing massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

So this was my first massage that I have ever received. David made it a very wonderful experience, he was so nice and professional. He did a great job on explaining everything. Since I workout religiously the deep tissue massage really helped my muscles recover and I really noticed a difference in the gym the next day. David is phenominal at what he does, I will definitely be going back a couple times a month.

David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for your kind words! Active people require more than just a relaxation massage. This massage is for the person seeking a very deep massage to loosen muscles, promote muscle recovery, remove toxins and soften injured connective tissue. Great for those doing sports, but also helpful to those in recovery from any injury caused by sports or accidents. We use a technique designed to eliminate splint spasm and obtain increased range-of-motion to help you on your way to beating your personal best.

Huntley, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing, healing massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband surprised me with a treatment at RestorationSpirit for my 70th birthday. I had the Native American sauna wrap with healing stones. David followed that with a therapeutic massage which was the best massage I've ever had. He combined several techniques including reiki and I left feeling rejuvenated and pain free. He also has crystals, bath salts and smudging materials available for purchase. Just entering through his indoor zen garden is enough to remove stress. I highly recommend David Wells and RestorationSpirit.

1 Thank Darby M
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words! The Native American sauna wrap combines the knowledge from Shaman to surround you and comfort you in healing. In Spirit, thank you.
Arlington Heights, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Worth every penny!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

During my recent trip to Galena my girlfriend booked me a deep tissue massage. Wow!!! David was professional, courteous, and came in on his day off to provide me with the best massage I have ever received! I was feeling back in my lower back and after David was finished I felt like a new man! He even took extra time to show me an exercise I could do to help alleviate the pain i was experiencing. Truly a first class experience! John S.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank John S
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Thank you for your review - it's great to hear that your back is better! It was clear that your girlfriend wanted to get you the best care, and we are happy to have been able to help. RestorationSpirit opens our doors if we are closed in times when it's imperative the a client gets treatment. Our goal is to provide the best therapeutic and relaxation massages. And thanks again for your service to our country!
Elmhurst, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best massage of my life!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

When my mom suggested RestorationSpirit during a day trip to Galena, I thought I would be receiving just a regular massage, but the experience I had here was way more than that! I am an athlete with knee and neck pain and David was able to alleviate my discomfort in an hour. I felt great for days after, and I still feel better than before!! I definitely recommend RestorationSpirit for everyone and can't wait to go back! (My mom joined the Membership program, so I will definitely be taking advantage of the reduced rates!!)

Visited March 2014
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review! Athlete conditioning & recovery is one of our specialties and we're happy that you are enjoying the benefits of our expertise. And yes the RestorationSpirit Membership is a wonderful way to maintain a health maintenance program that is affordable and includes the whole family - not just one person! :)
Waterloo, Iowa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Chakras and Crystals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

David presented an enlightening and very enjoyable half hour about the magical and healing powers of certain stones and their effect on the human body and spirit. Very refreshing, I was impressed by the extensive hours of learning and research David shared with us. Loved the class!

David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
So grateful that you enjoyed the class! It was great to witness your healing reaction during the class! RestorationSpirit is devoted to providing classes that are fun, interactive, & informative!

Been to RestorationSpirit? Share your experiences!