“Very special unusual talent here”
Review of RestorationSpirit

RestorationSpirit
Ranked #3 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Galena
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Advanced Center for the Mind/Body connection. Open your world to exceptional healing through specialized therapy sessions, alternative health products, insightful classes, and traditional Eastern energy-work.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I've seen David a few times and he does a remarkable massage on many levels. He seems to intuit just where the problem is and work out the tension gently. Almost life changing! Plus he is a terrific spiritual person.

I've had massages all over the country and he is one of the TOPS.

1  Thank Tracy T
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words. RestorationSpirit is committed to our clients health and that means listening to what they have to say about their condition and then "listening" to the muscles and how best to approach the troubled areas. I am humbled by your comments.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Let me start by saying that I am a massage groupie. My boyfriend and I travel a lot with one of my friends and all three of us get massages at every place we visit. I can honestly say that this experience with David was hands down the best I have had! His skills and techniques are above and beyond all the others. He knew exactly what my issues were without me telling him. I sit all the time at work and the worst part is I sit on my left leg. After him working on it, it was immediately better. I just need to break the habit of sitting on my leg and getting up more often.

I was a little nervous about having a man massage me but David made it so comfortable that I was semi-relaxed during the massage. I normally tense up and can never really relax but this time, I was very comfortable. I notice that if I talk, I don't tense up as much and David didn't mind a bit. Maybe next time I will try not to talk and see if I can truly relax.

Besides the amazing experience we all had, he was so accommodating. We contacted him at the last minute and he worked with our schedule to fit us in while we were in downtown Galena shopping and wine tasting. Another positive is he travels! We are looking forward to having him come right to our door really soon! I can't imagine why we would ever go to anyone else! Thanks so much David!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your wonderful review! From the moment you walk in we are focused on you and your health. We strive not only to provide the greatest healing massage but to address the day to day activities that may be causing pain and discomfort. RestorationSpirit is happy to be of service to your health.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

GREAT massage...worked areas I didn't even know had issues of tightness....overall it was a very relaxing experience highly recommend!!!!

Thank you for your kinds words! Making sure you walk out feeling relaxed from head to toe while addressing more involved areas is our goal. Thank you for recommending RestorationSpirit!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

So this was my first massage that I have ever received. David made it a very wonderful experience, he was so nice and professional. He did a great job on explaining everything. Since I workout religiously the deep tissue massage really helped my muscles recover and I really noticed a difference in the gym the next day. David is phenominal at what he does, I will definitely be going back a couple times a month.

Thank you for your kind words! Active people require more than just a relaxation massage. This massage is for the person seeking a very deep massage to loosen muscles, promote muscle recovery, remove toxins and soften injured connective tissue. Great for those doing sports, but also helpful to those in recovery from any injury caused by sports or accidents. We use a technique designed to eliminate splint spasm and obtain increased range-of-motion to help you on your way to beating your personal best.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband surprised me with a treatment at RestorationSpirit for my 70th birthday. I had the Native American sauna wrap with healing stones. David followed that with a therapeutic massage which was the best massage I've ever had. He combined several techniques including reiki and I left feeling rejuvenated and pain free. He also has crystals, bath salts and smudging materials available for purchase. Just entering through his indoor zen garden is enough to remove stress. I highly recommend David Wells and RestorationSpirit.

1  Thank Darby M
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words! The Native American sauna wrap combines the knowledge from Shaman to surround you and comfort you in healing. In Spirit, thank you.

Been to RestorationSpirit? Share your experiences!