“Great Store!”
Review of FiberWild!

FiberWild!
Ranked #11 of 34 Shopping in Galena
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to FiberWild! A unique knitting store featuring a huge selection of yarn, patterns, unique kits, books, notions, needles & hooks for the knitter or crocheter, along with handmade finished knit goods for the whole family! FiberWild! has everything you need for your next knitting or crochet project!
Galena, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Store!”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I live in Galena, and in my family, I am surrounded by knitters. When it comes to gifts, classes, great and unusual/rare yarns, and general supplies, FiberWild has been just great. If you are a knitter, you'll love it. If you are a non-knitter, like me, but need to find gifts for the knitters in your life, the staff will help craft wonderful solutions. A great resource with really knowledgeable, helpful staff. Thanks FiberWild!!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ted W

wheaton IL
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Everytime I come to galena I stop and purchase a kit to make something to remind me of my visit. I ditch my husband and kids and spend at least 30 minutes looking all the huge variety of gorgeous yarns and things that have been made. The owner is so personable and helpful...if you want to learn how to knit or crotchet come here you will be inspired!

Visited May 2013