“:(”

Kaladi's Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Galena
Reviewed 26 April 2014

i really hate to give a bad review, but i had a frappuccino and there was a lot of hair in it. I think i pulled out at least 5 strands of hair. It was also very grainy and left a terrible residue in your mouth. didn't taste very good either.

1  Thank mary l

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Stopped in after a morning of walking main street.Very quaint& comfortable.Was able to log onto wifi and check my email.Coffee selections were great even sugar free flavors.Nice warm treat.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

I try and go here every year and am so disappointed in their drinks! The espresso in the lattes or mochas are gritty and disgusting. Having worked in many coffee shops, I don't think their machines are properly cleaned. They also tend to scald the milk so it has a burnt milk taste. Keep giving it a try since there's nothing else but I don't think we'll ever go back.

2  Thank JamieLynn1020
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My group enjoyed breakfast here before our day of wandering and shopping. The price was a little on the spendy side for the food and drinks. We were surprised by the flavors and yumminess of the breakfast sandwiches and burritos. Very filling and tasty. I shared a pastry with a friend and would not recommend the chocolate croissant.... there was barely any chocolate in that thing.... you don't do that, especially to a woman who is looking for a little chocolate for breakfast. Overall a recommended stop.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Good quality cappuccinos and lattes and very nice café ambiance. Galena doesn't have a Starbuks, so this is the closest you'll get if you like that type of place. They are at the beggining of the Main street.