All reviewscheryl and carminetower roomantonio's cottagefire pitpesto potatoeskoi pondmy husband and iheated floorspersonalized cardserved family stylefrench toastwonderful experienceget awaywonderful hostswhirlpool tubeach morningother guests
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I got a room for my parents this weekend, it was my moms birthday gift. The place was beautiful, they loved everything about their stay there! They said the breakfast was amazing. When they arrived Carmine and Cheryl had a cake and card laid out on their bed for her birthday. So sweet! They are great hosts. I wasnt even there and I would recommend this place to anyone!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We stayed in Ann's room which was very clean, comfortable, and all the amenities you could want! We celebrated our anniversary there and were greeted with a very thoughtful card and chocolates from the well-known Kandy Kitchen. I highly recommend this place for a lovely weekend get away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Had another lovely stay. We have stayed twice in "Antonio's cottage" and loved it. Breakfasts are delicious and filling! The cottage is like staying in a small apartment, equip with kitchen, table, and small living room with a fireplace. Cheryl & Carmine are great hosts allowing each guest privacy while staying attentive to your needs. We look forward to staying again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Booked a stay at Cloran on short notice and was impressed with the quick response and over and above customer service. The breakfast was phenomenal each day, the room was cozy and clean. The property was beautiful. I will return and will recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 September 2017

They put the Breakfast back in Bed and Breakfast I have never had anything but excellent gourmet quality food while we stayed here. The rooms are spotless clean and decorated beautifully in excellent condition.The Inn keepers are two of the nicest people to live on this earth.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple