“Cozy and Comfortable”
Review of Main Street Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Galena
Main Street Inn
Ranked #16 of 32 Galena B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 April 2013

The Main Street Inn was a cozy and comfortable place to stay for a trip to Galena. The rooms were very clean and the customer service was extraordinary. The location was very convienient-easy to get to all the shops and restaurants! I will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

This was a super cute inn right on the Main Street of Galena! The rooms were cozy and welcoming, and perfect for a few friends to stay the night. The staff was so friendly and helpful! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 7 April 2013

If you are looking for a place to stay in Galena, Main Street Inn is the best choice. Some friends and I spent a night in Galena and were very impressed with the accommodations. The room was clean, spacious and cozy with a homey feel. The owner was wonderful and had plenty of recommendations about fun things we could do. Another plus is that it is in the perfect location. It's surrounded by cute shops, restaurants, wineries and spas all within walking distance. I will definitely be staying here every time I go to Galena!

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Went out to Galena with a few friends to kick start our Spring Break towards the end of March and had an awesome time. Special thanks to the Main Street Inn for the great hospitality! The owners were extremely friendly, offering recommendations for dining and activities; even coupons for wine tasting :) The rooms were spacious, yet cozy, creating a wonderful atmosphere in a GREAT location. Very close to shopping and dining. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone looking for a quick trip to Galena.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

My friends and I decided to go to Main Street Inn because I have had nothing but wonderful experiences in the past there. We couldn't have found a better place to stay for the night. They are conveniently located very close to many restaurants. We were just steps away from all of our meals. We stayed in a cozy and spacious room that exceeded our expectations. When we asked where the they recommended to go to eat we were given many options that were in walking distance. In addition to that, we were given coupons that we were able to use. We had such an enjoyable stay at this inn. If you are looking for an affordable and enjoyable place to stay for a night or a few days then the Main Street Inn is the right choice.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

Pros: Located on Main Street, which was excellent! Room was very private.
Cons: For a Bed & Breakfast, there was no Breakfast. Nowhere on the website did it say "no breakfast on weekdays". After we made our reservation and received confirmation, there was no mention of no breakfast. Also, when we were checked in we were told "...and this area is where breakfast is..." It was just disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GRB1115
Reviewed 12 October 2012

My cousin and I stayed at Main Street Inn for our first trip to Galena. I figured if we were going to Galena, we were going to stay in Galena... get the whole Galena experience. I'm so glad we did! The location couldn't have been better.. right on Main Street, above Poopsies. (Which, by the way, was my favorite store in Galena!) The room was beautifully decorated and the beds were very comfortable. (I believe we stayed in the Garden Room... with two beds) We stayed on a weekend, so there was a continental breakfast in the parlor right outside of our room. There were yummy pastries, yogurt, coffee, tea, etc. We were only able to stay one night, but both wished we had more time so we could stay a couple more. I would definitely recommend Main Street Inn to anyone wanting a nice relaxing time in Galena. One thing though..... if you cannot do stairs, this is not the place for you. There are no elevators, just a steep stairway to get up to the rooms.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends