We recently returned from another great stay at Hawk Valley. We stayed in the main house (Swan Lake room & the kids in the Woodlands room). The rest of our group was out in two of the cabins. The property was a lovely winter wonderland. Something for everyone - sledding hill and snow shoe hikes for the adventurous, beautiful wooden puzzles to challenge the mind and comfy chairs for relaxing/reading/watching the sledding crew. Jane's breakfasts are still some of the best food in Galena. The baked french toast, egg casserole, pecan rolls, etc - let me just say there is no need to eat until dinner. This was our first winter visit as a family and it was easily as wonderful as the summer trips have been.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are invited to retreat from the real world in a peaceful country setting located on ten acres, eight miles east of Galena. At Hawk Valley Retreat & Cottages you have the luxury of choosing from three rooms in the main house or four cottages on the property. Each cottage has a king bed, double whirlpool tub, electric fireplace, full bath, TV/DVD/Satellite system, wireless internet, kitchenette, eating area, sitting area, and porch. Our guestrooms each have a private entrance, private bath, TV/Satellite system, wireless internet, and king or queen bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawk Valley Retreat & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawk Valley Retreat And Cottages
- Hawk Valley Retreat & Cottages Hotel Galena