“good pizza.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Fontana, Wisconsin, United States
“good pizza.”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The margherita pizza is wonderful. Carried out, but the restaurant is very nice. Would eat here again,

Visited September 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

After a long pizza free week my husband announced I WANT PIZZA TONIGHT! We were staying at the Desoto House and I checked tripadvisor. We decided to try Cannovas Pizzeria for the first time.

I can't recall which pizza we ordered, but it was very good. We admired the food that was being served to other tables and and everything looked delicious. They serve a lot more than pizza. The next time we want Italian while in Galena, we will be back here!

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank lizzzg
Illinois
“Cracker thin pizza crust with fresh toppings!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Walking by, this didn't look like a pizza place, so I was surprised by the variety of pizzas on the menu. I had the Bianca: cheese, fresh tomatoes, spinach and garlic. I loved the thin crispy crust! I also liked their pasta sauce, which I sampled off my husband's plate. He thought the sauce was too sweet and that his meal was good, but not fantastic.

It is a small restaurant, which was fine on a weeknight, but I wouldn't like the atmosphere as much if all the tables were full.

Visited September 2013
Chicago
“What are you waiting for?”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I love this place. Can't eat here enough. Food is so great. My favorite is the lasagna. I ask for half red sauce and half Alfredo on top. We live in Chicago and whenever I am visiting friends in Freeport we eat at the place there and was so happy to discover one in Galena! YUM

• Visited September 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“Yum!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

The anti-pasto was a little disappointing (lots of lettuce, which I have never seen before) but the pizza was excellent. Could have skipped the vegetables! Good service, good food, good location.

Visited August 2013