Our visit was wonderful. Went to Galena for a couple days away and this hotel is a great place to settle in. Staff was friendly and anxious to offer suggestions on restaurants and places of interest. The morning breakfast buffet is large with hot food and a spacious dining room. Large convenient parking lot outside the door. Parking downtown is limited and tight. The deluxe king room was large and inviting. Everything is clean and spotless. The drive downtown is only a few short minutes and easy. You will not make a mistake with the Stoney Creek Inn. We would definately return and recommend to others. Thanks to the staff for the excellent recommendations on attractions and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena