I chose this hotel because of reviews I read on Trip Advisor. Every thing was great. Perfect location to Main St. Fifteen miles to Dubuque IA. The Hotel was very clean, friendly staff, especially Kathy. The King Size room was like a suite. I am definitely going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena