I just got back from Stoney Creek in Galena. My boyfriend and I went for a romantic weekend away. The place was great! We stayed in the whirlpool/fireplace suite. It was very nice and cozy. The staff there was very friendly and helpful. Paying the $40 extra for late check out and champagne was great. I loved not having to rush out of there by 11am. Definitely would stay again even though the town of Galena itself was not all the entertaining, it was nice to just hang out down there for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena