I believe for the most part hotel staff are wornderful and dedicated individuals. When you come across one that has a terrible attitude it ruins not only your stay but part of your vacation. This is what we experienced at Stoney Creek in Galena. The hotel seemed pretty decent but after two terrible experiences with JoAnne at the front desk/lounge, I didn't look much beyond that. We go with a group to Galena annually and thought we would try this location even though it is higher priced than most of the other hotels thinking the amenities could be worth the extra money. We will not go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena