We were pleasantly surprised by our stay at the Stoney Creek Inn in Galena. While the decor is bordeline over the top with the "wilderness" theme, we agreed it made it a more comfortable stay and didn't feel like we were in a hotel. The pool and hot tub area were very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. During our stay there seemed to be quite a few kids around, so we did appreciate the "adults only" time from 10-11 p.m. in the pool and hot tub area. Our only disappointment was probably the breakfast. We've been to other places with a free continental breakfast that was much more extensive. This was basically donuts, bagels or toast, a few cereals choices, one type of yogurt...and that's about it. However, that wouldn't stop us from coming back. This will definitely be the first place we check when we come back to Galena.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena