“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of One Eleven Main

One Eleven Main
Reserve with OpenTable
One Eleven Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 62 Restaurants in Galena
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

We went here with a group of 30 people. Food was very good, everyone liked it.

Visited May 2012

Eldon, Missouri
“Always great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

Whenever we go back to visit Galena, we always eat one or two meals a day at One Eleven Main. The atmosphere is very good, but more importantly, the food and food preparation are superb. I have a severe gluten intolerance and not only do they have a gluten-free menu but it's an amazing selection. My husband was looking at his regular menu and happened to glance over at the gluten free menu. He decided to order from the gluten free menu, too, because it sounded so good and it was delicious! Everyone from the hostess to the wait staff are friendly and helpful. We especially like the idea that the food comes from local farms. Care goes into everything they do at One Eleven Main. It's our staple when we visit Galena.

• Visited May 2012
Milton, Wisconsin
“Not worth the trip!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2012

We traveled to Galena on a Saturday hoping to enjoy at nice meal at One Eleven Main. Our waitress was extremely personable, which was one of the only highlights of our experience. After waiting for nearly an hour to get our food, we were extremely dissapointed with the entrees. The Bone-in Ribeye was quite tough and vurtually had no taste. I would travel to Texas Roadhouse any day and receive a higher-quality piece of meat with more robust flavor. Additionally, the special of the evening was a teriaki beef tenderloin with shrimp over noodles. The noodles were very starchy and there was no indication of any teriaki present. Finally, the ravioli was overcooked and the amount of sauce outweighed the amount of ravioli on the plate. In summary, we would not recommend One Eleven Main to anyone looking for a quality meal in the Galena area.

• Visited May 2012
“Locally produced food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2012

The food at One Eleven Main is always fresh. They offer several gluten-free selections which are delicious even if you do not have to eat the special diet. My husband had grilled fish with.herbs and it was light and tasty. I had broiled shrimp with brandies sweet potatoes. We did not try the desserts but they sounded scrumptious! An excellent choice for someone looking for delicious, healthy cuisine.

Visited May 2012
Decatur, Illinois
“Really good atmosphere and spectacular food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2012

I've eaten here twice on visits to Galena. Each time I am in awe of the upscale menu for the small town of Galena.

The pulled mozzarella cheese appetizer is so good that I am salivating just remembering it as I write this. It's homemade by them and is accompanied by garlic crostini and a tomato basil salsa. Yum-Yum!

I had the grilled steak salad as my main course and it was beautifully presented and tasted wonderful.

I ordered a bloody mary and was told it would be spicy...they were right. In fact, I couldn't drink it. It was thicker than I thought it should be and just didn't taste good to me. Next time I will stick with beer.

For dessert I had the orange/strawberry shortcake and it was a religious experience. Loved it!!

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting more complex fare than burgers or sandwiches served at other restaurants in Galena. I will definitely be back.

Visited June 2011