“Very delicious! !”

Ranked #22 of 97 Restaurants in Galesburg
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I went with my family and the menu had something for everyone. Everyone loved their meals. I had a little trouble getting around in my wheelchair, but the meal was well worth it. :-)

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is my favorite Mexican place to eat and not just in Galesburg! The waiters are all so nice & they get to know you after you go regularly. We ate at Acapulco recently & it just did not compare, food or atmosphere, though nothing was wrong with it. I am shocked El Ranch is not listed higher on here. I always end up craving their cheese dip, nachos & their enchiladas are awesome. ALways busy but our food always comes out so fast, fun atmosphere & great place to take our dtr or go for date night either way, love it!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I am addicted to the steak fajita's, steak taco salad, and the chile relleno's are great also. I haven't ventured far from those because they are so good. I have tried a torta sandwich, shrimp fajita's, and a couple of other items, but those first 3 are my favorites there.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

I went here with my boss on a business meeting. I had the tamale plate and a drink. Price was good, food was very good. Tamales came in a corn husk not paper and the sides were good also. Comfortable place to go.

1  Thank Kira-nerece
Reviewed 25 January 2013

The food was really good but just watered down spice for local pallets. Too bad, they know what they are doing otherwise.