“The Freshest Pizza in the 'Burg”
Review of Baked

Baked
Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Galesburg
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“The Freshest Pizza in the 'Burg”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Kevin has created such a unique pizza experience for our little town. He uses the freshest ingredients from the farmers market and locally sourced.

Our vegan pie was over the top and the Summer Vegetable pizza was outstanding.

I prefer to eat in rather than take out just to enjoy the best crust around.

He has the basics but the daily specials are worth a try for a palsy pleasing experience.

No beer or wine in this historic little shop with 8-10 inside seats and 4 outside on the sidewalk.

Give it a try!!!

3 Thank PHKOD

Los Angeles, CA
“Simple and Absolutely Delicious”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

While in Galesburg I searched for a quick place to eat. This pizza is truly some of the best I have ever had. I was born and raised in Chicago, so I know pizza. I've lived in many places and am always picky about pizza. I have to say this was the best pizza ever. Very simple and very delicious. We had the "Uncle Punk's" tomatoes, garlic, oregano, fennel seed. Amazing! I am going back soon to try many of the unique recipes.
The owner, Kevin, is very kind and very friendly. You will feel like you are having lunch with a friend. He prepares the pizza right in front of you. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Eleni1911
Galesburg, il
“Best pizza I've had in my life”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This pizza is unique and delicious. Galesburg is so lucky this new pizza place opened. This is European style pizza, with few ingredients and chewy crust.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank mdcharnego
Broomfield, Colorado
“WONDERFUL PIZZA”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My son and I were in Galesburg to visit Knox College, and we stopped in at Baked for dinner. You can order a whole pizza, or order a slice of whatever's fresh out of the oven. We each had one slice of sausage and one of cheese. It was really wonderful pizza. My son followed up with an angel-food cupcake, which he said was great too.

The seating area's not big - it looked like most people did take-out. But it was cozy and homey.

Slices run $3 to $3.50 and are of a generous size.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Yobabs
Davenport, Iowa
“Wow, what a pie!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Stopped by while in Galesburg for work at the recommendation of extended family. Super fun guys behind the counter, fun space, cool music. The menu of pizzas was eclectic. Took home a half baked uncle punk's, their fall and winter margherita. Nice crust, good flavor in the tomatoes, plenty of garlic. Will try and return.