“OK food, poor service”

Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 98 Restaurants in Galesburg
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Walked in the restaurant to be greeted by a very unenthusiastic host. I was hoping there'd be some TVs to watch while I ate, but nope, no TVs. After I sat down it took a much longer time than I'd have liked and what seemed for someone to take my order. I ended by paying the bill to another chilly person. However, the two people who brought chips and refilled the drink were friendly, so not everyone there was unfriendly I guess.

The food itself did arrive quickly so that was good, it was just OK, didn't have much taste.

1  Thank tedkirby

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We love to come here . The restaurant is always clean. This staff is always friendly. They give u free chips and salsa what you wish for your meal it doesn't take that long to get TIR table anyways. It feels like an authentic Mexican restaurant. I've been eating here for years and never once regretted complain about the food or anything wrong. It's definitely a place I recommend to eat.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

The food here I'd always good and I hate everything . The music is cool . The staff always friendly and smiles . I go here least 1 a month . Never had a bad meal yet

1  Thank shawnjohnson1