“Great pizza”

Sam's LaRoma Pizza
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Geneseo
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The pizza you is great, but the dining room is nothing to write home about. It is very basic, almost cafeteria looking and I do not believe has changed in decades. Overlooking that, they do have great pizza and is a place we seek out when visiting. They use crumbled sausage but canned mushrooms (perhaps that's a midwestern thing). We also had an Italian Beef that unfortunately was not very good. I have had it before and it was fantastic, so I hope it was an off-night. Again the staff is very friendly and you feel at home when dining.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Basic pizza. Lots of toppings and good flavor.with the different meats offering a nice complexity. The right amount of sauce and a little too sweet. However, the crust was too soft and not that special. Order large for pick up . Quoted 45 min.. ok, but wait at least 50 min before picking up.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Nothing to write home about. Anytime I have ever been there the place is empty. The do offer a buffet on Friday's nights but I have not personally been.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Family owned restaurant. We enjoy their pizza. I hear that tacos are awesome. Haven't gotten around to trying them.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

This is one of those places that if you grew up in Geneseo, becomes part of your history. I ate here a few times at the insistence of locals and on all three occasions saw cockroaches in the hallway near bathrooms (not too clean in there either). Have never been back since.