“Nice stay”

Best Western Geneseo Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Geneseo
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Nice hotel. Very friendly staff! Resaurants in walking distance and were very good. Traveled for business locally so didn't have far to travel in the morning. The pool is not open yet but the room looks very nice! Looking forward for it to open. I stay here everytime I am in the area and have not been disappointed!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Geneseo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at our property. We appreciate your positive feedback. It's wonderful to hear that you found a "very friendly staff, rooms good, location excellent and pool will be opening soon." We look forward to welcoming you back real soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Very nice check-in experience! Was headed to Iowa and just decided to stop and spend the night and was very happy. Room nicely appointed, and clean. Breakfast very good and Connie who was helping in the breakfast room, was a delight! Very people oriented, friendly, and obviously loved her job. Very refreshing and enjoyed talking with her. The only down side was the mattress - to be fair, my husband had no problem, but I have back and shoulder issues and was very uncomfortable while sleeping. He did not have any issues, though. Very nice, quiet hotel, easy check in and out, definitely recommend!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Harshad P, General Manager at Best Western Geneseo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

We appreciate that you took time the time to review our hotel. it assists us in improving as well as assisting future guests meet heir needs. I will definitely share your kind words with Connie and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your breakfast experience. We are sorry to hear that you were uncomfortable while sleeping but glad to hear that your husband had no problems. we hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Geneseo area.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

My husband & I stayed here two times, on the way to Nebraska and on the way home. This was a wonderful hotel-we were pleasantly surprised. The front desk employee, a lady, was extremely nice and helpful-she gave us great restaurant recommendations both nights. The rooms were well appointed and decorated very tastefully. Breakfast was good and presented very nicely. All in all, a great hotel-probably one of the BEST Best Westerns we've stayed at!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Appreciate the time to share your feedback. Our team is always here to exceed our guests expectations and it sounds like they delivered once again. Until next time, safe travels.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

My husband & I stayed at this hotel twice; on the way out and on the way back from a trip to Nebraska. The employee at the front desk was extremely nice and very helpful in recommending a good place to eat. The hotel was clean and the rooms were decorated very nicely. I would highly recommend this hotel if you're staying in Geneseo. One of the nicest Best Westerns we've stayed at.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for sharing this comments with us. We are all truly delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us here at Best Western Geneseo Inn. As for the front desk employee, we will definitely pass along this compliment. Thank you again! We hope to welcome you back sometime soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night while on business and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is clean and looks like it has been recently updated. The rooms were well kept and the staff at the front desk was super friendly. When I checked out I had left my sunglasses in the room (fairly expensive pair too) and they called the company I work for to pass on to me they had them at the front desk. I was only working about 30 min away so I drove back to get them. That's integrity! Overall there's nothing to complain about with the hotel. I'll definitely stay again if my travels take me that direction.

• Stayed: August 2013
Harshad P, General Manager at Best Western Geneseo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

We love getting feedback it's always helpful to know how our guests perceive everything regarding staff and property. Your feedback is how we grow and get better. We are very happy you stayed with us and hope to have the opportunity to have you stay with us again the future.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Stayed at BW in Geneseo Ilinois on a business trip, I had never stayed at this facility but it is wonderful place. Excellent staff, very clean and updated rooms. Pool was closed at this time for remodeling. The ladies at the desk were very helpful. Very easy on/off the expressway. Very good restaurant within walking distance in mall.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your great review, we truly appreciate all the wonderful things you have said about us and the property. Please come see us again in the future the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

clean and quiet. Just off the highway 80. Within walking distant of three restaurants. . All with good food. Wall-Mart across the street. Gas station on the corner. Breakfast was good, several options to eat. Flat screen tv, did not have cbs,abc or nbc. Had a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us! We put request in for a new T.V. channel guide to Media.com. It was pleasure having you and we hope to see you back the next time you are in Geneseo.
Harshad Patel, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneseo
Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities
Best Western Annawan Inn
Americas Best Value Inn Geneseo

Been to Best Western Geneseo Inn? Share your experiences!