“Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We have been to this restaurant several times and have enjoyed it each time. The service is good the food is good, the ambiance is good. Always crowded, they will take your cell number and suggest one of the several bars nearby

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My favorite place for mexican food and drinks! The place is very small and often crowded but it is worth it!! The service is fantastic! The food is fantastic! the drinks are fantastic! Go Go Go!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

When we moved here everyone told us this was a "must visit". Since I wasn't about to line up on the sidewalk at 5PM to get in anywhere, it was a while before we got in. We ended up sitting outside on a nice night, which was fortunate since it's really claustrophobic inside. We ordered a number of items to get the "flavor" of the place. The food was all good and the drinks decent but I've had just as good lots of other places where I didn't have to stand in line on the sidewalk for an hour or two like a teenybopper lining up for Elvis tickets. Not worth the hassle.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Consistently delivers excellent flavor, both food and cocktails. Fun, modern setting. Perfect for dining as a couple or out with friends.

1  Thank Tamara D
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Took my husband here on a weekend date and our taste buds were overwhelmed with enjoyment. I had a signature margarita which packed a punch and didn't disappoint in any way. Their traditional guacamole was so amazing i could've made an entire meal just of that. My husband ordered the Fish Tacos and I ordered a sandwich. We loved the tapas style! Will definitely be returning soon!

Been to Bien Trucha? Share your experiences!