“Great neighborhood find”

Price range: US$10 - US$29
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We have been to Riganatos many times. The food is good quality and always consistent. They take care in using good quality ingredients. The service is consistently good. The owner is always at the restaurant and in the dining area. We particularly like the thin crust pizza. It is as close to a thin crust from Italy we have found in all our travels.

It is nice to have a restaurant to depend on that is good and reasonably priced.

2  Thank Marie S

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Had the Penne w/spicy sausage which I've had before & loved it but, this time it was different. Have to say it was just ok. Maybe a new Chef?? I should have asked our waitress & didn't. Husband has a gluten sensitivity so he had their gluten free pasta which I have to say is pretty good. Love the warm bread that comes to the table.

1  Thank gizmo625
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Variety of food to choose from, family friendly, good service, excellent food. We had rib eye steak, kids had spaghetti and meatballs. Also had their famous meatballs with cheese in middle. ..awesome

1  Thank l294zelda
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We met friends and had a wonderful dinner at Riganato. This was our first time here and our restaurant selection was greatly influenced by the reviews on Tripadvisor. We weren't disappointed.

Two of us went with the trout special, one had spaghetti and giant meatballs and my wife had the pan-seared jumbo shrimp. All were very good. We opted to sit outside on their rear porch and it was nice. Service was professional and unhurried which was great as we were there to catch up with good friends. This place is very casual and the prices are good, especially given the quality of the food. Nice wine choices too. We will be back!

5  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My aunt was a great cook. Nothing too fancy but always delicious. This is what I think when I go to Riganato Old World Grill. Everything I've tried has been really good and being in a converted house, the restaurant has that homey feel. The friendliness of the staff adds to that ambiance as well.

This is not a fancy restaurant and you can tell the focus is more on flavor and quality than presentation, but that isn't to say it is not a pleasant dining experience. The place can be crowded and noisy at peak times but it is still possible to talk and I've never felt squeezed or anything. Give it a try. I bet you will like it.

2  Thank Curtis W