“Makes my "meh"list.”

All Chocolate Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Geneva
Description: Warm place for coffee, chocolates, plated desserts,all occasion cakes & pastries made to order, authentic italian gelato, soup & savory bites. Life size Chocolate sculptures made by celebrity Chef A.Roby are on display in the store.
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

We've tried. We've really tried to like this place. Every bakery item we've eaten, I'm sorry to say, has been stale and overpriced. I paid over 13 dollars for three "beignets" and they tasted like stale bismarcks from Butera's. Someone needs to take a field trip to Cafe du Monde in New Orleans. Had a guest stay with us who is a pastry chef in London and was mortified by the expensive and, again, stale chocolate cake we served him from ACK.

4  Thank Cornercrooner
There are newer reviews for All Chocolate Kitchen

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I first went into ACK to get some gelato after dinner, but I've gone back for the coffee, chocolates and the enticing desserts! There is no better way to relax than to sit down with a book, a cappuccino, and a fresh pastry. Magnificent!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Located along the shopping district of Third St, in Geneva, All Chocolate Kitchen (ACK) can satisfy those looking for a light lunch, as in my case, a sweet snack, or just some gelato on nice day. Self serve seating area in the front of the store with tables and some couches ( like a Starbucks), but with much better ambiance. Menu driven by the sweet creations of chef owner and culinary award winner Alain Roby who also does Chocolate sculptures which are displayed in the store. On this visit my party had the apple/ pecan crepe with caramel sauce and the crepe suzette, both garnished with a luscious whipped cream dollop and a small cup of apple cider. Also had the goat cheese and tomato quiche which was very rich.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

My niece knows what I like! On a recent visit, she said we just had to experience All Chocolate Kitchen. We had a light lunch so that we could indulge in something fabulous. On entering, I was struck by the sculptures created out of chocolate and sugar. The 23 foot tree used 1,200 lbs. of chocolate (see picture). There was also a hockey player (picture), astronaut, saxophone player and wall art created with chocolate and sugar. We watched as Chef Roby created pumpkins out of sugar. The staff was friendly and apologetic for the wait we had before being served. The chilly fall weather made it a busy day for hot chocolate. My niece and her husband chose the Devil's food cake (rich and decadent) and I had the Oreo crust key lime tart. Geneva and All Chocolate Kitchen will be places I visit again.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

This restaurant specializes in desserts, especially those made of chocolate. We had beautiful chocolate cake served up with raspberry sauce in a tiny pitcher and a huge dollop of whipped cream. The cake was a bit dry but it was truly a delish experience. The restaurant is decorated in items made of chocolate. It is an all around delight for the senses. Great gelato and coffee, too! It's a don't miss it kind of place.