“Best egg rolls ever”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Have been dining here for over 40 years. I have NEVER had a better egg roll or fried rice anywhere in my lifetime. Menu is extensive and something for everyone. Portions are very large and fairly priced for as much as you get.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have been here a few times and the food is always excellent. The portions are very large, high quality and the service is also outstanding. It is the best Chinese food.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've been going to Gen Hoe since I was a teenager (a long time ago) and I have yet to find a better Cantonese restaurant. The egg rolls are phenomenal, as is the Cashew Chicken. If you've never tried Gen Hoe, I would suggest going to lunch where many of the menu items are at a discounted price.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This plac has been around for years and there's a reason: great service, excellant food and friendly people. Our party used a 15 or 20 year old gift certificate our friends found while cleaning out some old files. Gen-Hoe was glad to take it and we had a great evening of eating and sharing.

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

This long time favorite in Geneva has lots of Asian customers so it mustbe good. I wasn't overly fond of the chef's special that eas our surley waiters recommendation but the crab puff appetizer was great. Try the Chinese beer as well it was very good.