“Best bet for your buck.”

Jurin Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 155 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Cozy Japanese restaurant with an eclectic menu. They have been around for over 12 years. They have great food that is reasonably priced. Parking is spacious, but a reservation would be helpful on weekends. A certified, solid joint.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Way more than I had expected, given the location you would expect something much less than this. Food was quick and good! Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Overall, nothing too special here, I would recommend it though.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

The meal was good, the chef and service staff were friendly, but there was quite the rush to move us out as soon as the meal was complete. They cleaned and reset the cooking table and did everything but vacuum to signal our stay was complete.

1  Thank tony d
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We chose this place after my friend had overheard collegues talking about it at work. It's in a strip mall, the outside looking like a dive, but inside was a whole different story! We arrived promptly at 5pm when they opened. Good thing we did because it was packed within 20 minutes. We were seated promptly, served extremely fast. The waiter we had was great and charismatic. At one point I felt rushed which I understood with the line starting to back out the door. It was pricey, but the food was tasty and fresh.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

We always enjoy a visit to JuRin in Geneva. They make a big deal when someone is celebrating a birthday and you are given a certificate for a free dinner for your next birthday with JuRin. I love, love, love their fried rice and mustard sauce. The lunch portions are very adequate and we enjoyed the noodles versus the veggies that are served with evening dinners. Very fun and the main waiter is so funny!