“Imagining things!!”

Charlie Fox's Pizzeria in Geneva
Ranked #86 of 148 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Inconveniently located between Fullers Car Wash and McDonalds Behind the Pride Gas Station.
West Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Imagining things!!”
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Love their pizza, regular customer. Ordered a pizza with no onions, very similar to their "Godfather". Pizza got here loaded with onions!!! Called them, just asked for a credit, manager told me I was "imagining" things!!! Such a shame, was a regular customer, never had any issues, until now!! Great pizza but will not deal with "imagining things" when it is in front of my face. Bad business!!!! Isn't it, "the customer is always right?" I was not being rude, just called them to let them know of the fact, could be the cooks thought it was one thing when it was something else. Can happen, but to be talked to like that, from the manager!! NOPE!! Now I have to find a new pizza place!! :(

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Melissa S

Geneva
“Best pizza in town!”
Reviewed 16 March 2011

We have tried many pizza places in the suburbs, and this is by far the best! Margarita pizza is my absolute favorite!

• Visited February 2011
Aurora, Illinois
“You haven't had pizza, until you've eaten here!”
Reviewed 13 March 2011

As a real pizza lover, I have tried almost all in the area. I can't find one that can beat the pizza here. Want to impress your friends? Wow the in-laws? Order whatever you like, and sit back and enjoy. Can't say enough, except my mouth is watering for the pizza now. Hmmm. I wonder if they deliver on late Sunday evenings......

• Visited March 2011
“The Carnivore. The best meat lovers pizza!”
Reviewed 5 March 2011

About 6 months ago I stopped by Charlie Fox's in Geneva IL. for lunch. I ordered their slice of the week, the Carnivore. I knew after the first bite, I had just bit into something amazing. In my opinion it is the best meat lovers pizza, hands down! The Carnivore has become my families favorite pizza. We order it almost weekly now. Fresh ingredients, great staff and even better pizza. If you like meat lovers pizza, try the Carnivore, you won't be disappointed.

Saint Charles, Illinois
“The best pizza in the area.”
Reviewed 26 February 2011

I am always searching for a great pizza, and I found one. They have a great thin crust, with really good sausage. Lots of cheese. I've tried all of the pizza places in the area, but none are as good. SI know this is weird, but I have tried two other Charlie Foxs, one in Batavia and one in Wasco or St. Charles, but they are not as good. They were not bad, but not great.

• Visited January 2011