“Road trip/Girls weekend”

Good for: Bar Scene
Chicago, Illinois
“Road trip/Girls weekend”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

On our way to the Heartland Spa we stopped at Boondocks for a ice cold beer and some french fries, Yummmmy and refreshing !!!!

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank Julia D

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best bar ever!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

OK, Gilman, IL sounds like an ok town but what you don't know, is that they have the friendliest people and great down home bars/resturants.... Tonight I visited Boondocks and Wow I can not say enough about this place. I really wanted to meet the owners because they know a lot about business.
#1 If you staying at a hotel they will pick you up and take you home!!
Great business for guests
#2 Looks like a lot of fun on a weekend!
Maybe music and dancing!
#3 The great staff that I had tonight which was a great guy named Marty! ( ok a little tight at first) but if you're nice to him, he is more than Fantastic with you! HE will take care of you like there is no tomorrow! Thank you Marty!
# 4 Last and not least I want to thank Dave and Laurie , They look out for people, they offer Free hotel pick ups and back! ( maybe more) I'm not sure, so know one is drinking and driving! I can not COMMEND ANY bar better than that!!!! I wish more bars would take your advise!
#5 FUN Interesting, bar Menu, the best bar food that I've had In YEARS!, Simple but GREAT!!!
All I can say for now is Thank you for a wonderful time and a great meal and I will surely see you again next time!

• Visited July 2014