“Stay anywhere but here!”
Review of Motel 6 Gilman

Motel 6 Gilman
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Gilman
dodgeville, wisconsin
“Stay anywhere but here!”
Reviewed 12 October 2005

Just stayed at this hotel and must say that we received very poor customer service. We were quoted a special rate over the phone and then when we checked in the rate was not honored (in town for a wedding). The room was not cleaned properly (hairs in the bathtub from last person and towels were wrinkled and questioned if they were clean). Heat/air unit was not working properly and had to contact front desk to have it turned "on" from a switchboard behind their front desk. Unfortunately I forgot my phone charger in my room and upon calling the hotel was told there was nothing they could do for me. They would not even offer to check if it was in lost and found. I would've covered the shipping for them to send it back but was told I could drive to the hotel to check for myself. I explained that I live 300 miles away but to no avail, was told I could drive there but that was all they could do for me. I don't personally have experience at the other hotels in town, but would recommend that you not stay at the Travel Inn (unless you like to pay to receive poor service). I was extremely disappointed in the service and my stay.

• Stayed October 2005
2 Thank la8037

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gilman
Super 8 Watseka
TimberCreek Bed & Breakfast
Budget Host Inn Gilman
Budget Host Inn Gilman
#3 of 3 in Gilman

Been to Motel 6 Gilman? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Gilman

Property: Motel 6 Gilman
Address: 834 US Highway 24 W, Gilman, IL 60938-8001 (Formerly Travel Inn Gilman)
Region: United States > Illinois > Gilman
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Gilman
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Gilman 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Evoline ltd so you can book your Motel 6 Gilman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.